Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Dave Hill officially accomplishes his goals of ruling the $#!* out of Miami. For his grand finale, Dave finally makes his highly anticipated debut and declares his take-over and total domination.
Dave takes a trip to the Doral Golf Resort to reinvent the game. After his domination of golf is complete, Dave gets schooled on wine by some foreign dude while Phil wrestles an alligator.
Dave begins to feel at home in Miami and decides it's time to meet the locals. First stop, celebrity psychic Micki Dahne, who predicts his awesomeness. Dave brings the legend of the Chupacabra back to life, visits Domino Park, and smokes some Cuban cigars.
Dave Hill continues his Miami "awesomeness" by looking for a castle and a few accessories to make him feel at home. He meets with a real estate agent, a famed Lexus dealer, visits Blue Star Jets, and later tests the "bone-ability" of a $280,000 yacht.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 2. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 3. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 4. When Is Super Bowl LIII?
- 5. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 6. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown