Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Episode 4 delves into Oklahoma's history of botched executions. Glossip divulges his fear of suffering the same torturous fate as other inmates have, and forensic accountant Pam Kerr casts doubt on the charge that Glossip had embezzled money.
Episode three explores Glossip's journey through the court system. Glossip's lawyer'suncover many ways the court system failed his client. News of destroyed evidence is acritical discovery, and sheds light on how Glossip ended up on death row.
Episode 2 engages all of the viewpoints surrounding Richard Glossip's case.The confessed murderer claims Glossip forced him to kill. The detective whozeroed in on Glossip defends his investigation. But Glossip maintains hisinnocence.
In Episode 1, filmmaker Joe Berlinger tells the story of Richard Glossip a deathrow inmate who has nearly been executed three times, but maintains hisinnocence. Now his lawyers hunt down evidence that could exonerate him,before time runs out.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 2. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 3. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 4. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 5. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 6. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 7. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns