Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
On a quiet Saturday morning in Fresno, a man is discovered in his living room -- fatally shot twice through the chest. At first police are baffled. But when the evidence points to an unthinkable suspect -- it becomes clear that this case may tear the city in two.
A beautiful and promising young woman is mysteriously shot to death in a California parking lot, and the only witness was 100-yards away and didn't see anything. The investigation stalls. Mark works with local investigators to catch a wily killer, someone who has been close by all along.
An entire family is gunned down in their sleep -- mother, grandmother, and three young children. The victims' husband/father is out of the state at the time of the hit. Detectives say he's lucky. Mark thinks he might be a little too lucky...
An elderly couple is brutally murdered -- beaten and stabbed in their own home. Detectives have no idea who the killer could be. Mark uncovers clues at the crime scene that lead them to a shocking answer.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Shadowhunters' Matthew Daddario Says Malec Is Heading for Rough Waters
- 2. Miracle Workers' Geraldine Viswanathan Isn't Here For Hollywood Tokenism
- 3. The Bachelor: Colton Is a Messy Bro Who Lives for Drama
- 4. Here's Where Every Game of Thrones Character Is Right as Season 8 Begins
- 5. Alison's Dark Side Emerges in This Perfectionists Sneak Peek
- 6. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 7. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival