Panel Discussion: The Boundaries of History, Historical Fiction and the Limits of Invention
First Aired: March 14, 2009
A discussion of what fiction and nonfiction writers can learn from each other, with Peter Ho Davies ("The Welsh Girl"), Megan Marshall ("The Peabody Sisters"), Sena Jeter Naslund ("Abundance"), Patricia O'Toole ("The Five of Hearts") and Barry Unsworth ("Land of Marvels"). Moderator: Michael Meeropol ("We Are Your Sons").
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's When Supernatural's Final San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Happen
- 2. BET and Tyler Perry Team Up to Launch New Streaming Service
- 3. Euphoria's Penis-Filled Locker Room Scene Blew Twitter's Mind
- 4. What's Next for the Helicopter Mystery on Fear the Walking Dead?
- 5. Big Little Lies Episode 3 Recap: Do Not Eff with Laura Dern
- 6. This Friends Guest Star Got Booed by Ross and Rachel Lobsters
- 7. Brace for a New Face in Good Girls Season 3