First Aired: January 16, 2018
Jwa decides that in order to stop all the probing at her office about her relationship with her boss, she must quit. Nam assures her that he's by her side. Jwa leaves office. Meanwhile Yool heads a conspiracy to remove Nam from his position at office.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 2. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 3. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 4. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 5. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party
- 6. Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles Aren't the Only Stars Mourning Supernatural
- 7. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15