Season 5, Episode 9 Ruminspringa
First Aired: November 25, 2003
Amy learns about rumspringa, the time when Amish youth can experience the modern world, when a teen of that religion seeks sole custody of the child she had out of wedlock with a non-Amish boy. Elsewhere, Lauren succumbs to pressure from classmates to act dumb in school; and Maxine is dismayed to find that because of budget cuts a girl she placed in a group home has been moved to a psychiatric facility. At the hospital, Kyle takes extra precautions when treating the injuries of a boy with HIV.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 2. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 3. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready
- 4. The Orange Is the New Black Refresher You Need Before Season 7
- 5. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 6. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 7. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do