Season 5, Episode 5 The Wrong Man
First Aired: October 21, 2003
Maxine can't help but feel that it isn't fair that Amy's the one getting married instead of her tying the knot with Jared. As she struggles to be happy for her daughter, a boy (Evan Sabara) with a history of making false abuse allegations comes to DCF claiming to be terrified of his mom's new boyfriend. Meanwhile, Amy's concerned when a man accused of trying to kill a Catholic priest elects to represent himself in court; and Kyle's waiting on pins and needles to see if he landed the attending-physician job. Kristin Lehman. Heather: Sarah Danielle Madison.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 2. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 3. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 4. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 5. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship
- 6. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 7. Is The Good Place on Netflix?