Season 4, Episode 23 Marry, Marry Quite Contrary
First Aired: May 6, 2003
Amy feels conflicted about whether to tell Lauren that she's in a romantic relationship with Stu. Meanwhile, Peter worries Gillian is setting herself up for a disappointment by believing that their baby is a girl. Elsewhere, Kyle has a business date with Lily for the ballet; Kimberly Fallon (Alice Dodd) is in Amy's courtroom defending a 16-year-old's decision to get married; and Bruce ruffles a parole officer's feathers by personally investigating a teen's probation violation. Candace Hurley: Anne Dudek. Michael: Richard Burgi.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 19, 1999
- Rating: TV-PG
- Premise: A newly divorced lawyer-turned-judge returns home to live with her opinionated mom in an appealing, at times moving, series that finds her juggling the pressures of a demanding new career and single parenthood. Based on the experiences of star Amy Brennema… (more)
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix