Season 6, Episode 18 Sorry I Missed You
First Aired: April 5, 2005
Amy's spreading herself too thin, between dealing with Lauren's latest act of rebellion (dying her hair pink) and trying to get a not-guilty verdict in the Graciela Reyes trial, plus she has to make a ruling in a child-custody case involving allegations of abuse. Meanwhile, Maxine helps a 7-year-old boy, who has a strong bond with his foster mother, adjust to life with his biological parent; and Vincent struggles to work up enthusiasm for his prison writing workshops. Barbara: Tess Harper.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans
- 2. Everything We Know About Apple's Streaming Service, Apple TV+
- 3. The Case Against Adnan Syed Is the Retrial He May Never Get
- 4. The 100's Bob Morley Says Bellamy Will Spend Season 6 Rebuilding Trust with Clarke
- 5. Everything We Know About Apple TV+ Shows
- 6. Here's the Game of Thrones Season Maisie Williams Thinks Fans Should Revisit Ahead of Season 8
- 7. The Resident and 9-1-1 Renewed for Season 3 at Fox