Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Jonathan travels from the St. Lawrence river to the Caribbean, looking at several of the most well-known underwater invasive species and their effect on the environment. Then he explores 1000 feet down in a special submarine and meets an astonishing variety of deep sea animals.
Jonathan joins a team of underwater archaeologists on a project to excavate the remains of the Queen Anne's Revenge, better known as Blackbeard the Pirate's ship. Then he travels to Hawaii to meet Manta rays, attracted to divers' lights.
At the remote Cocos Island, 300 miles off the coast of Costa Rica, Jonathan witnesses a nightly shark hunting ritual. Then he travels to California to explore kelp forests. Finally, he explores shipwrecks in the St. Lawrence river!
In a remote part of the Bahamas, a deep crack in the ground leads into a beautiful and stunning underwater cave system. Jonathan joins a veteran cave explorer to plumb the crystal clear water. Then he investigates sponges: simple animals with no brain or ability to move which have lived on Earth for hundreds of millions of years.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More