A three-hour history of `a world the reverse of Europe' from the first arrival of Westerners in the 16th century until their return some 200 years later. In between, the shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu would unite the country and his successors would expel most Westerners.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15