Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In this programme, on the Greek island of Ikaria Jamie finds out how whole grain cracked wheat - which could be one of the reasons local people live so long - is prepared the traditional way and helps make a tasty Ikarian speciality, Trahana.
In this programme, Jamie's on the Japanese island of Okinawa, home to some of the oldest people on the planet. He harvests and eats seaweed, a super food packed with immune system-boosting iron that Okinawans eat every day.
In this programme, Jamie's on the Greek island of Ikaria, where people live a decade longer on average and 60% of 90-year-olds are still physically active.
In this programme, Jamie's in the Greek island of Ikaria, where on average people live ten years longer than in Europe and America. Under sun-kissed skies he forages for wild greens and herbs with local cook Tula.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears