Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The Incredible Flame is constantly ablaze, and turns out it’s a living hell. No friends. No clothes. No sex. ‘Cause seriously…that would hurt... like a lot. All of this results in one messed up hero.
He’s invisible. All the time. This could be a helpful tool in fighting crime, but when no one can see you, and you really never have to be held responsible for your actions, you get a bit of a power trip. You also get all kinds of perverted.
Billionaire by day - vigilante by night. He‘s a martial arts expert got expensive gadgets speaks 15 languages and yet... has no actual powers. Which is why he hates the other supers whom he considers a bunch of whining babies.
K-9 is "Hero of the Year." But, is he getting special treatment because he is blind? Has he stopped as many crimes as he thinks? Does he really look good in his costume? Did he punch a bank robber yesterday, or was that just a mailbox?
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 2. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 3. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 4. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 5. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun
- 6. Jeremiah Tortures Bruce with His Most Tragic Memory in New Gotham Trailer
- 7. Clary Will Be 'Forever Changed' When Shadowhunters Returns