Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
On their last runs in Peru, all three trucking teams are charged with delivering loads to a large, local festival, high into the Andes. Lisa and G.W. haul a load of bulls, some of which have G.W. running and diving out the bulls horns' reach. Veteran Hugh Rowland hauls a truck full of fireworks and firework towers, forcing his truck through fire and flames in the process.
The rookie team of Tino Rodriguez and Tim Zickuhr haul barrels of gasoline over roads wired with dynamite, and Tim's ready to challenge local police to get the job done. Lisa and G.W. have to cross treacherous, decaying bridges to get to their destination, and hope the boards can hold their truck out of the raging rivers below.
The truckers tackle the Peruvian Andes with their most fragile loads yet. G.W. takes a turn behind the wheel as he and Lisa tackle "Dead Nun Canyon" with a load of dinosaurs too tall for the tiny tunnels. Rookies Tim and Tino challenge veteran Hugh Rowland for his self-proclaimed "King of the Road" title, and they're willing to trade words--and paint--to beat Hugh this time around.
Trucker Hugh Rowland takes on an old donkey trail with some dynamite during his nearly impossible climb into the Andes. The trucking team of Lisa Kelly and G.W. Boles drive head-first into "Dead Nun Canyon," praying their truck isn't too big for the miles and miles of hand-carved tunnels in front of them. Tim Zickuhr and Tino Rodriguez aim to take on the canyons.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling Thinks Her Office Character Turned Into a Murderer
- 2. Everything We Know About the Rest of The Walking Dead Season 9
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Jan. 25
- 4. Anthony Scaramucci Exits Celebrity Big Brother Faster Than the White House
- 5. Here's Your First Look at Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor on Supergirl
- 6. Sex Education Is the Realest Fantasy You'll Ever Have
- 7. Suits Will Be Back for Just One More Season