The show features enactments of real life cases brought and settled by the Supreme Court and Court of Appeals in Philippines. Its aim is to educate viewers on legal matters.
- 1. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 2. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 3. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 4. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 5. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 6. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen
- 7. The 12 Days of Chris-Mas, Explained