First Aired: February 18, 2003
Eve Ensler discusses the significance of her off-Broadway play “The Vagina Monologues,” along with the anti-violence organization she founded called V-Day. Glenn Close, Calista Flockhart, Rosie Perez, Jane Fonda and Dylan McDermott are among those interviewed. In addition, Lisagay Hamilton, Gloria Steinem, Claire Danes, Julia Stiles and Melissa Joan Hart offer comments. Also: Ensler recalls being sexually and physically abused as a child; and talks about her charity work in Bosnia, Kenya and Afghanistan.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought