First Aired: August 20, 2001
Kim Fields talks about the facts of her life, from on-screen growing pains to reinventing her TV persona with “Living Single” and working behind the cameras as a director. Included: remarks by Queen Latifah; LL Cool J; Charlotte Rae; and “Facts of Life” producer Al Burton, who declares, “She was remarkable at age 10. Now, bring it up to date...more of the same.” Also: romance and heartbreak with Rev. Jesse Jackson's son Jonathan, actor John Henton and ex-husband Johnathon Freeman.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay