Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
(Detroit.) Timothy inspects abandoned neighborhoods, faulty power lines, and the effects of ice and snow in a proud city with a great history. America, we can fix it!
(Las Vegas.) Timothy inspects high-hazard dams, sinking Las Vegas casinos, and the effects of intense desert storms on infrastructure.
(San Francisco.) Timothy inspects a deadly gas line, sewers built during the Gold Rush, and a football stadium built on an earthquake fault. America, we can fix it!
(Seattle.) Timothy inspects the effects of a famously rainy city, a sea wall in danger of collapse, and a sinking bridge.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 17, 2011
- Rating: TV-PG
- Premise: An infrastructure safety inspector evaluates structures across the U.S., and offers his opinion on the dangers they pose and ways they can be repaired. (more)
- 1. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 2. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion
- 3. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 4. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 5. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 6. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 7. The Innocent Man Is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System