Woman’s Twin Sister Acts as Surrogate
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
These twin sisters have tackled every life struggle together — and this time is no different. Whitney Bliesner, 34, never thought she would be a mother after being diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder as a child. She has neurofibromatosis type 2. She and her husband looked into adoption and surrogacy, but those paths to parenthood were too expensive for the couple. And that's when Jill Noe, Bliesner's fraternal twin, volunteered to be her sister's surrogate.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online