Uproar Over Kristi Yamaguchi's 'Break a Leg' Tweet To Nancy Kerrigan for 'DWTS'
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Professional skater Kristi Yamaguchi says she wasn't trying to be cruel when she tweeted at her fellow Olympic skater Nancy Kerrigan to "break a leg" on "Dancing with the Stars." Kerrigan was attacked in 1994 by her rival Tanya Harding's ex-husband who hired a man to club her in the leg in an effort to knock Kerrigan out of the Olympics. Yamaguchi said she was completely sincere in sending her well-wishes. "Kristi loves Nancy and has nothing but respect for her,' her rep told Inside Edition.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Fear the Walking Dead Isn't Making a Lot of Sense Right Now
- 2. Riverdale Casts Shannen Doherty for Special Tribute to Luke Perry
- 3. Gone Baby Gone! Supernatural Stars Give an Impala Away to Fan at San Diego Comic-Con
- 4. Big Brother Producer Addresses Bullying Accusations
- 5. Wax Nostalgic with These Cobra Kai Cast Portraits from San Diego Comic-Con
- 6. Watch the Veronica Mars Cast Struggle to Remember Who Said These Quotes
- 7. Who Is Shang-Chi? Meet the MCU's First Asian Superhero