Trump's Ex Marla Maples Speaks Out On Their Daughter Joining His Campaign
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Donald Trump's second wife, Marla Maples, is speaking out about his run for the White House. "Donald Trump running for the White House... he is?" she joked as photographers caught up with her at Los Angeles Airport. "I'm teasing..." Maples and Trump have a daughter together, 22-year-old Tiffany, who has joined her father on the campaign trail. When asked how she felt about the campaign, Maples had no negative words. "He's the father of my beautiful daughter and I support her in everything."
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 2. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 3. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 4. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max
- 5. Elliot Gets Grilled Mercilessly in This Mr. Robot Final Season Sneak Peek
- 6. The Hunt for Notorious Serial Killer BTK Is On in Mindhunter Season 2 Photos
- 7. The Originals Star Joseph Morgan Is Headed to Animal Kingdom