Patrick Swayze's Widow Is Lone Juror To Vote in Favor of Killer Cop
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Lisa Niemi Swayze, 60, refused to join seven other jurors in ruling that West Palm Beach Sgt. Michael Custer used excessive force in the shooting death of Seth Adams in 2012. The widow of actor Patrick Swayze was the lone holdout in a civil suit over the police shooting of the unarmed, 24-year-old Florida man. Deliberations lasted three days and grew heated at times, one panelist told Inside Edition. The federal lawsuit was filed by Adams' parents and sought up to $20 million in damages for the killing of their son.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Every Movie Trailer Released at San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 2. The Terror: Infamy Boss on Tackling the Untold Horror of Japanese American Internment Camps
- 3. Everything We Know About Westworld Season 3 So Far
- 4. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 5. What's Coming to Amazon in August
- 6. Here's the Veronica Mars Refresher You Need Before Watching the Hulu Revival
- 7. Ben Whishaw, Jason Schwartzman, and More Join Chris Rock for Fargo Season 4