Octomom Tries to Give Her 8 Kids Swimming Lessons
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
In 2011, Inside Edition spent a hot summer day with “Octomom” as she took her octuplets into the pool for the very first time. With the help of an instructor, Nadya Suleman, who now goes by Natalie, tried all she could to teach the crying kids how to swim. Inside Edition kept in touch with the family and joined them in 2017 to celebrate the children’s eighth birthday party. Suleman has 14 children in total.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2