Former Miss California: The New York Times Twisted My Words About Donald Trump
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Former beauty queen Carrie Prejean, whose name appeared in the controversial New York Times article about Donald Trump's behaviors with women is blasting the newspaper. Prejean, the former Miss California USA, was fuming as she spoke to Fox News' Sean Hannity Tuesday night. "I basically wouldn't give them a story and so they came out with their own version of it," she said. "They took something out of my book and totally twisted it and made it something negative."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 13 Things You Need to Remember About 13 Reasons Why Before Season 3 Premieres
- 2. Here's When The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Returns for Season 3
- 3. Fleabag Hot Priest Andrew Scott Joins His Dark Materials
- 4. RuPaul's Drag Race and All Stars Renewed for New Seasons at VH1
- 5. Stephen Amell's First Post-Arrow Gig Is a Wrestling Drama
- 6. The Boy Meets World Cast Had the Best Reunion With Mr. Feeny
- 7. Ben Platt Has Big Ambitions in First Trailer for Ryan Murphy's The Politician