Bill Cosby’s Lawyer Tom Mesereau Calls Retrial ‘A Travesty of Justice’
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Bill Cosby's former lawyer Tom Mesereau is speaking out about the decision to replace him as legal counsel while the disgraced comedian awaits sentencing for his sexual assault conviction. “If he wants to get another legal opinion, that's his right and privilege. I see nothing wrong with it,” Mesereau told Inside Edition. “People go through different lawyers. What we do is an art, not a science."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pose Scores an Early Season 3 Renewal at FX
- 2. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 3. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 4. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 5. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 6. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship
- 7. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July