Bill Cosby Hires Michael Jackson's Former Attorney as Retrial Expected Next Year
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Bill Cosby has hired powerhouse attorney Tom Mesereau to be a part of his legal team. Mesereau accompanied the embattled entertainer as they arrived at a courthouse outside Philadelphia for a pre-trial hearing Tuesday. The lawyer, who famously won an acquittal for Michael Jackson back in 2005 during the singer's child molestation trial, did not want to speak to reporters outside court. He expressed support for Cosby in an interview with Inside Edition in 2016.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's Who Fear the Walking Dead Stars Would Like to Meet in a Walking Dead Crossover
- 2. What Netflix Got Right and Wrong About Its Neon Genesis Evangelion Release
- 3. The Best Shows of 2019 (So Far)
- 4. Nicole Kidman's Youngest Daughter Spotted on Big Little Lies
- 5. Here's When Mayans M.C. Season 2 Premieres
- 6. Fox Fall 2019 Premiere Dates Finally Revealed
- 7. American Horror Story: 1984 Sets Premiere Date