An Exclusive Inside Look At The Daily Lives Of 'Octomom' And Her 14 Kids
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Eight years after Nadya Suleman gave birth to octuplets, she is explaining how she gets through every day raising 14 kids as a single mom. The mother, who now goes by Natalie, is perhaps best known as "Octomom," although she says it's a moniker she'd rather leave behind. "I never coined the term Octomom," she told Inside Edition, calling it a creation of the media. But she admits that "out of desperation" to provide for her family, "I shamefully embraced the character," she added.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Westworld Season 3 Trailer Debuts at Comic-Con
- 2. The Expanse Season 4 Trailer Reveals the Dangerous New World
- 3. Star Trek: Picard Trailer Reveals Data, Seven of Nine Will Return
- 4. Inside The Good Place's Emotional Final Comic-Con Panel
- 5. Here's Your First Look at the Animated Star Trek: Lower Decks
- 6. Star Trek Comic-Con Panels for Picard, Discovery, Lower Decks: Everything That Happened
- 7. HBO's Epic Watchmen Comic-Con Trailer Reveals Dr. Manhattan For First Time