Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
When a 2-on-1 canvas leaves unhappy there are double the artists to blame, but only one will get a shot at redemption. E.S., King Ruck, John Collins & Sirvone return to settle a score.
Hoping the third time is a charm, Canvases twice screwed in the Ink Master shop return to confront their artists. Ron Givens, Randy Vollink, St. Marq and Kruseman return.
Anthony Michaels steps back into the Ink Master ring to coach two artists who didn't make it past the first bell. Can they get their redemption or will they be totally knocked out?
Artist Craig Foster and Dave Navarro take redemption out of the Ink Master shop and onto the street in search of unhappy canvases.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 2. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 3. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 4. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 7. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary