Season 14, Episode 6 Beauty Is Embarrassing
First Aired: January 21, 2013
A portrait of visual artist Wayne White, whose work is an indelible part of American pop culture due to his contributions to "Pee-wee's Playhouse" and such music videos as Peter Gabriel's "Big Time." Those early successes were followed by a fall, however, a time accented by struggle, self-reflection and ultimately reinvention as a respected painter and performer. Included: remarks from Matt Groening, Paul Reubens, Mark Mothersbaugh, Todd Oldham, Gary Panter, Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's Who Jennifer Morrison Could Be Playing in This Is Us Season 4
- 2. Is The Blacklist on Netflix?
- 3. Listen to Every Episode of Big Brother Brothers Here
- 4. Hannah Might Be the Best Bachelorette of All Time
- 5. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 6. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 7. Is YOU on Netflix?