Season 6, Episode 25 Double Dare; Piki and Poko: Taking the Dare!
First Aired: May 31, 2005
“Double Dare” profiles the two stuntwomen who doubled for Wonder Woman and Xena. Jeannie Epper, who stood in for Lynda Carter in the '70s, is a respected veteran in her 60s. New Zealander Zoe Bell got her “Xena” break while still a teenager. Now Bell's in Hollywood (and lands an audition for “Kill Bill”) and Epper is mentoring her. But that doesn't mean she's giving up on stuntwork herself. Following the film: the animated short “Piki and Poko: Taking the Dare.”
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Ryan Murphy Recruits Bette Midler for Netflix's The Politician
- 2. Should The OA Get a Season 3?
- 3. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 4. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 5. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 6. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 7. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act