Season 2, Episode 2 Don't Look Back
First Aired: December 4, 1988
Conclusion. Gillespie and Tibbs discover missing pieces in the puzzling murder case involving voodoo rituals, and then invent a plan to draw the murderer out. Marie: Iman. Luke: Thomas Ian Griffith. Joanne St. John: Lois Nettleton. Tibbs: Howard Rollins.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 28, 1992
- Rating: TV-PG
- Premise: A white Southern police chief and a black detective put aside racial animosity to solve crimes in a Mississippi hamlet. This tense drama was inspired by the Oscar-winning 1967 film, which was based on John Ball's 1965 novel. Despite the occasional health-r… (more)
- 1. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 2. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 3. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 4. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 5. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 7. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel