Russian Prince Myshkin returns to St. Petersburg after a stay in a Swiss mental hospital. The prince is not really a mental midget; he is considered an idiot because, as an honest and upright person, he cannot keep pace with the evil in the world. He busies himself with the petty problems of his aristocratic friends, which drive him back into the recesses of insanity.
- 1. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen
- 2. The 12 Days of Chris-Mas, Explained
- 3. Watch the Promising First Trailer for the Downton Abbey Movie
- 4. Literally Just 40 Celebrities Named Chris
- 5. A New Emmys Rule Change Could Be Trouble for Black Mirror
- 6. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 7. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas