Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Jade's willing to spend $40,000 for a mansion in the mountains where she can feel like a princess on her big day. But Michael wants to DIY the flower arrangements and serve $1 tacos so he can squeeze a beach wedding into his $20,000 budget.
Much to Brooke's surprise, Mike is ready to blow the budget on a formal black tie wedding with a live band and plated dinner whereas Brooke feels a more casual vibe on the water with pizza and a buffet better fits them and the budget.
Isabelle wants to go all out with an elegant and traditional Vietnamese wedding including an elaborate eight-course meal and multiple wardrobe changes while Dennis prefers a less expensive Vegas style party!
Marquie and Ryan can't agree on a budget for their dream wedding. She wants to spend around $15,000 with her own DIY touches. He wants an infinite budget for a flashy All-American wedding with an announcer, spotlights and light-up dance floor.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple