Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Our comedians are cracking wise at the most awesomely epic feats...and utterly demoralizing defeats the world has ever seen. From Lindbergh to the Hindenburg , it's a look at the big moments that shaped the course of human events for better and worse.
This episode is all about the Benjamins, baby. It's a salute to the biggest bigwigs in history. The millionaires, billionaires, and multi-kajillionaires that lived large, then died rich without trying.
Finally, a show that's not afraid to knock Gandhi down a peg. We're poking fun at the bad behavior of politicians, royals, and all the other prominent historical figures that couldn't keep their hands (or worse) to themselves.
Get ready for a look at history's greatest good guys, baddest bad guys, and a few prominent figures who were a little of both. You'll learn what made Alexander the Great so great and where Fidel Castro stationed his Cuban missile.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Blink and You'll Miss This Gerard Way Easter Egg in The Umbrella Academy
- 2. There's a Simple Fix for Making The Oscars More Bearable
- 3. Aaron Sorkin Has 'No Plans' to Revive The Newsroom After All
- 4. Manifest Boss Breaks Down That Finale Shocker and What it Means for Season 2
- 5. The Bachelor Recap: Still No Fence Jump, but Plenty of Drama
- 6. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 7. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!