Season 1, Episode 30 Lucy Does a TV Commercial
This is the classic episode in which “Vitameatavegamin Girl” Lucy does a TV commercial. She's supposed to “spoon her way to health,” but instead gets snockered on the health elixir she's promoting. From the first spoonful she squeamishly swallows to her early, slightly sloshed queries---“Do you pop out at parties? Are you unpoopular?”---to her final drunken swig right out of the “bittle lottle,” Ball builds the mirth to a riotous climax.
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 2. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far