Season 3, Episode 18 Airborne
First Aired: April 10, 2007
House and Cuddy have an airborne medical crisis while returning from a symposium in Singapore. It begins when a first-class passenger becomes violently ill. House suspects meningitis, and soon others become sick, Cuddy among them. Back at the hospital, Chase, Cameron, Foreman and Wilson struggle to determine what's killing a 58-year-old woman who collapsed just before having sex with a high-end prostitute.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The 100's Bob Morley Says Bellamy Will Spend Season 6 Rebuilding Trust with Clarke
- 2. Everything We Know About Apple TV+ Shows
- 3. Here's the Game of Thrones Season Maisie Williams Thinks Fans Should Revisit Ahead of Season 8
- 4. The Resident and 9-1-1 Renewed for Season 3 at Fox
- 5. 6 Totally Plausible Theories About How Game of Thrones Could End
- 6. Here's Your First Look at Uma Thurman and Tony Goldwyn's New Netflix Horror Series Chambers
- 7. The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Say Goodbye and Thank You to Fans