Season 3, Episode 18 Airborne
First Aired: April 10, 2007
House and Cuddy have an airborne medical crisis while returning from a symposium in Singapore. It begins when a first-class passenger becomes violently ill. House suspects meningitis, and soon others become sick, Cuddy among them. Back at the hospital, Chase, Cameron, Foreman and Wilson struggle to determine what's killing a 58-year-old woman who collapsed just before having sex with a high-end prostitute.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Stranger Things Season 3 Trailer Is Finally Here
- 2. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 3. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 4. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 5. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 6. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 7. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene