Season 8, Episode 15 Blowing the Whistle
First Aired: April 2, 2012
An ailing Army veteran charged with treason for leaking classified information refuses treatment unless he and his brother are given information about their late father, a war veteran. Meanwhile, Adams suspects that House is sick, so she recruits Wilson and the other team members to plan an intervention and investigate the illness.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Evil Recap: David's Father Has an Unsettling Connection to the Mystery of 'the 60'
- 2. Supernatural Resurrected an Old Foe to Stir Up Trouble for Sam and Dean
- 3. Legacies Boss Breaks Down That Major Vardemus Twist
- 4. Grey's Anatomy's 350th Episode Was an Emotional Trip Down Memory Lane
- 5. The Good Place Reveals Who Won the Experiment
- 6. Legacies' Kaylee Bryant Talks Kai Parker's Return in Season 2
- 7. CBS Defends Survivor Producers After Backlash Over Sexual Harassment