Season 2, Episode 13 Skin Deep
First Aired: February 20, 2006
A 15-year-old supermodel collapses on a catwalk after seeing double and inexplicably attacking another model. At the hospital, she has short-term memory loss, and a tox screen finds heroin in her system. But could the drug be masking her illness? Meanwhile, no amount of Vicodin can mask House's worsening leg pain. Alex: Cameron Richardson. Martin: Tom Verica.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Stranger Things Season 3 Trailer Is Finally Here
- 2. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 3. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 4. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 5. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 6. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 7. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene