Season 3, Episode 12 One Day, One Room
First Aired: January 30, 2007
Cuddy assigns House to full-time clinic duty (“You owe me,” she tells him), and he behaves more strangely than usual. Then a rape victim (Katheryn Winnick), who is physically healthy and should be seeing a psychiatrist, demands to talk to House instead. Meanwhile, a homeless man (Geoffrey Lewis) with terminal lung cancer refuses palliative treatment and begins playing mind games with Cameron.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Dancing with the Stars Pulled a Shocking Stunt on Disney Night
- 2. New The Little Mermaid Live! Promo Confirms Prince Eric Will Sing
- 3. How Hulu's Looking For Alaska Brought John Green's Best Novel to Life
- 4. What Purpose Does El Camino Serve in the Breaking Bad Universe?
- 5. Psych: The Movie Sequel: Everything to Know About Lassie Come Home
- 6. Ronda Rousey's Lena Gives Eddie Some Sage Advice in This 9-1-1 Sneak Peek
- 7. Modern Family Cast: Then and Now