Season 8, Episode 11 Nobody's Fault
First Aired: February 6, 2012
Following a violent incident involving a patient, House and the team are placed under review by neurology chief Walter Cofield, a onetime mentor of Foreman's. The doctors must recount the details of the incident to him, and Cofield must weigh the team's unconventional brand of collaboration against their life-saving skills.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Masked Singer: The Best and Worst Guesses About Who's Behind the Final Five Costumes
- 2. This Is Us' Beth Episode Gave Us the First True, Good Cry of the Season
- 3. NCIS' Sean Murray Weighs in on McGee's Surprising Past in '90s Flashback Episode
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You?
- 5. Shadowhunters' Matthew Daddario Says Malec Is Heading for Rough Waters
- 6. Miracle Workers' Geraldine Viswanathan Isn't Here For Hollywood Tokenism
- 7. The Bachelor: Colton Is a Messy Bro Who Lives for Drama