Season 2, Episode 13 My Son, the Anarchist
First Aired: February 16, 1981
Charley helps a man who's bent on dying unless he's visited by his son, a well-known '60s radical---and a fugitive from justice. Wayne Rogers. Sam Gerber: Martin Garner. Ann: Lynn Redgrave. Lenny: Stanley Kamel. Norman: Ray Buktenica. Sgt. Ed Fox: Jerry Douglas. Amos: David Wayne.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 2. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 3. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 4. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 5. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off
- 6. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Steaming Things Up on Chicago Fire
- 7. Manstead Is Dead on Chicago Med, Long Live Leestead