Season 1, Episode 25 Daytime Emmys
First Aired: May 14, 2004
Conclusion. On the day of the Daytime Emmys, the “new” and “old” Ashley Storms (Rebecca Budig and Kelly Ripa) face off during a taping of “The Sacred and the Sinful.” Faith prevails, but Hope smells a rat. Meanwhile, Charley makes his soap debut, and Sydney and Hope receive the attentions of soap stars. Guests include Susan Flannery; Eric Braeden; Ian Buchanan; and, from “All My Children,” Susan Lucci, Cameron Mathison, Eva LaRue, John Callahan, Finola Hughes Jacob Young and Bobbie Eakes.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Evil Recap: David's Father Has an Unsettling Connection to the Mystery of 'the 60'
- 2. Supernatural Resurrected an Old Foe to Stir Up Trouble for Sam and Dean
- 3. Legacies Boss Breaks Down That Major Vardemus Twist
- 4. Grey's Anatomy's 350th Episode Was an Emotional Trip Down Memory Lane
- 5. The Good Place Reveals Who Won the Experiment
- 6. Legacies' Kaylee Bryant Talks Kai Parker's Return in Season 2
- 7. CBS Defends Survivor Producers After Backlash Over Sexual Harassment