Season 4, Episode 194 Home & Family
First Aired: June 16, 2016
Tim Griffin discusses "Central Intelligence"; Daphne Brogdon and her kids prepare a Father's Day breakfast. Also: advice on how families can get dads to visit health-care professionals; new uses for toothbrushes; tips on campfire safety.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. This Is Why Grey's Anatomy and TGIT Aren't on Tonight
- 2. Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight Is Now Streaming on Netflix With a Major Twist
- 3. An In Living Color Reunion, Seth Rogen's The Boys, And Other Reasons TV Fans Should Pay Attention to Tribeca
- 4. Game of Thrones Is Now Rolling Out Those 'Movie Length' Episodes
- 5. Which Bubble Shows Will Be Renewed and What Will Get Canceled?
- 6. The Deadwood Movie Trailer Is Just as Effing Explicit as the Effing Series
- 7. Here's the Game of Thrones Character Bookies Bet Will Die Next