First Aired: March 25, 2004
Eminem's contentious past is detailed, including two gun-related incidents in 2000 that resulted in his receiving probation. Also chronicled: his difficult childhood; his move from Detroit to L.A. in search of success; and his problems with his mother and his ex-wife. The fast-paced biography features insights from Russell Simmons and Us Weekly's Jeremy Helligar.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Toy Story on Netflix?
- 2. Pose Scores an Early Season 3 Renewal at FX
- 3. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 4. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 5. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 6. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 7. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship