Cast See all »
Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Georgie is having trouble fitting in with the town and still feels she is an outsider. When she hears that the local council plans to shut the library, she chains herself to the library door until they reopen it.
John is tired with work and Billy Bob gives him and Georgie a luxury weekend in New York to relax. When they get there, a number of Georgie's friends from her past call in. Lonnie's mother starts subscribing readers to the Beacon.
Georgie confides to Madeline that she feels that John is too good and that he is too ready to agree with what she says. Madeline suggests that all the office should have a weekly group therapy session to air any issues that concern them.
John's first wife, Diandra, who left him for their female marriage counsellor, wants to come for a stay. John's not happy with the idea of her visit but Georgie is quite happy. This completely changes when Diandra gets there.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Other Two Is the Sweetest Take on Showbiz Satires
- 2. Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Tease 300th Episode
- 3. Burned by the Fyre Festival, Restaurant Owner in Netflix Doc Raises $135,000 in a Week
- 4. When Is Super Bowl LIII?
- 5. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 6. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 7. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown