Calif. boy turned radioactive to fight deadly cancer
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
It sounds like science fiction but a 3-year-old boy in San Jose, Calif., was made radioactive to fight an aggressive form of cancer. The special treatment may be the only thing that saves his life, reports KPIX-TV's Elizabeth Cook.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 2. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 3. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 4. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 5. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2
- 6. Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes Movies
- 7. Everything We Know About The Walking Dead's Untitled Spin-Off