Video ClipsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Michele Bernhardt looks at NBC news anchor Dan Harris' method of dealing with trauma after he suffered an on-air panic attack. Judy Brooks shares what she's learning about handling major trauma. Fresh Living Chef Sara Snow cooks up homemade macaroni. An inspiring music video provides this episode's Healing Moment.
Francine Shapiro explains her effective treatment for trauma: EDMR Therapy, or Eye Movement Desensitization Reprogramming. A world-renowned mind-body expert provides simple ways to change our physiology and psychology at the same time. Musicians embark on a national effort to bring joy.
Michele Bernhardt explores intergenerational traumas and behavior patterns we could be unwittingly passing on to our children, and describes how to heal these limiting patterns at any age. Some of America's leading emotional fitness experts discuss the role animals play in keeping us healthy in mind, body and spirit. Also, unforgettable nature footage and music from Sonic Translations CD.
A badly wounded Marine improves as a result of Peter Levine's healing technique known as Somatic Experiencing. Gina Garcia is seeking to bring yoga to Americans who haven't had access to it. An expert explains healthy cheese nutrition.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 3. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 5. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake and Amy Are Victorious in Our Valentine's Day Shipper Contest