Bicentennial of the Abolition of the Transatlantic Slave Trade to the United States
First Aired: November 24, 2008
The abolition of the transatlantic slave trade to the U.S. is discussed by a panel that includes Rosanne Marion Adderley ("New Negroes From Africa"), Sylviane Diouf ("Dreams of Africa in Alabama"), David Eltis ("Extending the Frontiers") and Thomas Norman DeWolf ("Inheriting the Trade"). Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture director Howard Dodson moderates.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything Leaving Netflix in March
- 2. Syfy Cancels George R.R. Martin Series Nightflyers
- 3. The Masked Singer: The Best and Worst Guesses About Who's Behind the Final Five Costumes
- 4. This Is Us' Beth Episode Gave Us the First True, Good Cry of the Season
- 5. NCIS' Sean Murray Weighs in on McGee's Surprising Past in '90s Flashback Episode
- 6. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You?
- 7. Shadowhunters' Matthew Daddario Says Malec Is Heading for Rough Waters