Hannity & Colmes
First Aired: August 28, 2006
The court appearance of John Mark Karr, the suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey case, is discussed with former Denver DA Norm Early. Also: attorney Edward Wilford discusses the case of Rafiq Sabir, a Florida doctor who is alleged to have pledged to treat al Qaeda members.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Fear the Walking Dead Recap: What Happened to the Old Salazar?
- 2. This Beyoncé TV Special Will Make Up for the Emmys Snub, BeyHive
- 3. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 4. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 5. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 6. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 7. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist