Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
Kevin reveals a gas mask hack that will help during a zombie apocalypse. Later, Brooke and Kevin test the BBQ starter hack from "Home Alone," and then try a hack to get extra sleep in the morning.
Kevin and Brooke find out if a salty hack will stop slippery shoes in their tracks; Brooke turns an ex's bad taste in vinyl records into a fun candy bowl; and Kevin gets to the bottom of some manipulative grocery store hacks.
Brooke and Kevin go head-to-head testing out hacks for pool parties. Then, they put a bug-saving hack to the test, and Kevin steps into a wrestling ring to learn some confidence-boosting hacks.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 2. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 3. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 4. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 5. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 6. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 7. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready